- About Quantrix
- Product Overview
- Quantrix Modeler
- The Quantrix Qloud
- In-Memory Analytics
- Enterprise Integration
- Sample Screenshots
- Customer Success
- Sample Models
- Learning Overview
- Video Demos
- Webinar Series
- Quick Guide
- Online Help
- Modeler Notes
- Mortgage Modification Modeler Note
- Election Tax Model
- Marketing Response Curve Model
- Pivoting Data
- Quantrix in Corporate Budgeting
- Using Expressions in Quantrix
- Performing a Sales Analysis
- Indirect() w/Capex & Depreciation
- Analyzing ARM vs. Fixed Mortgages
- Integrated Financials Models
- Leveraging the @ and # Operators
- Using Circular References
- Converting Spreadsheets to Quantrix
- Using Functions with Black-Scholes
- Using Statistical Functions
- Using Quantrix in Capital Budgeting
- Working with Scenario Categories
Lesson Seven: Presentation CanvasYou can create dynamic and interactive presentations by combining charts, matrices, and other elements. Now that we have created all the charts and views in the model, lets bring them all together into one presentation canvas.
Add a Presentation Canvas
- Step 1. Add a presentation canvas to your model.
- Select the Model Browser (Select View > Model Browser, in the menu bar, if the Model Browser is not visible), and in the tool bar, click on the "Insert Presentation Canvas" button or in the menu bar select Insert > Presentation Canvas.
- In the Model Browser, select the new canvas. Type in the new name "Summary Report".
- Click on the Insert Canvas Table View icon in the canvas toolbar, choose Sales Projections from the panel and click on the canvas the desired location for the view.
Now lets add the chart and the assumptions matrix to the canvas.
- Step 4. Add the chart to the presentation canvas
- Click the Insert Canvas Chart View button in the canvas toolbar, double-click the Sales Projections - Chart1 in the panel and click on the canvas the desired location for the view. Resize the chart as needed by dragging the resize handles.
- Click the Insert Canvas Table View button in the canvas toolbar, double-click the Assumptions in the panel and click on the canvas the desired location for the view.
Now lets interact with the views and change the assumption values.
- Step 6. Change the region rates.
- Double-click on the assumption matrix to get into interaction mode for the view. Change Region2 rate to 1.15. Note the changes to the sales projection and chart.
- Use the drop down on the canvas category tiles to change the Quarter and Region values..
As you interact with the assumption matrix, you screen should resemble the illustration below.
>> Lesson Eight: Presenting the Model