- About Quantrix
- Product Overview
- Quantrix Modeler
- The Quantrix Qloud
- In-Memory Analytics
- Enterprise Integration
- Sample Screenshots
- Customer Success
- Planning Models
- Montaña Associates Khoste
- Power Market Consulting
- Far Bank Enterprises
- Logistics Capital & Strategy
- Quantrix Development Kit Case Study
- Education Corporation of America
- Sammo Energy
- Merrill Lynch
- Gartner Lee
- Citrix Online
- Sample Models
- Learning Overview
- Video Demos
- Webinar Series
- Quick Guide
- Online Help
- Modeler Notes
- Mortgage Modification Modeler Note
- Election Tax Model
- Marketing Response Curve Model
- Pivoting Data
- Quantrix in Corporate Budgeting
- Using Expressions in Quantrix
- Performing a Sales Analysis
- Indirect() w/Capex & Depreciation
- Analyzing ARM vs. Fixed Mortgages
- Integrated Financials Models
- Leveraging the @ and # Operators
- Using Circular References
- Converting Spreadsheets to Quantrix
- Using Functions with Black-Scholes
- Using Statistical Functions
- Using Quantrix in Capital Budgeting
- Working with Scenario Categories
Quantrix Modeler enables non-profit organizations to model and plan for their most pressing challenges and opportunities by developing forecasts, budgets and strategic plans of the highest integrity, flexibility and accuracy. Quantrix empowers NPOs with the insights and competitive advantage previously only available to the their for-profit counterparts. Quantrix offers the flexibility to make changes and add new dimensions such as services, months, regions, currencies, etc and view "what if" scenarios without completely rebuilding models! It's designed for the business user - so you don't need an IT department to get started. Importantly, Quantrix Modeler is priced within reach of most NPOs and can be self-taught with online training materials.
By selecting Quantrix, you receive:
► A Modeling Platform that Helps Non-Profits Succeed and Grow
Quantrix addresses the complex business questions that are frequently faced by non-profits. Quantrix Modeler's multi-dimensional modeling and analytics features allow users to develop stand-alone and integrated models to better understand financial and operations conditions and the impact of business decisions.
► The Backing of a Highly Skilled Professional Services Organization
Whether it is help with a cash flow model or with a set of integrated financial models for endowments, Quantrix brings the expertise, resources, and "best practices" methodologies that ensure success.
► Highly Responsive Customer Support
With telephone and email, Quantrix HelpDesk answers your functional and technical questions.
Interested in learning how Quantrix can help your NPO, contact us today!
Sales +1-207-0808 ext 108
Professional Services +1-207-775-0808 ext 100
"Ventana Research believes Quantrix Modeler is a useful, cost-effective tool that can make finance and line-of-business organizations more productive when it comes to any modeling, planning, budgeting or analytical task."
Robert D. Kugel CFA
Ventana Research, Inc.