- About Quantrix
- Product Overview
- Quantrix Modeler
- The Quantrix Qloud
- In-Memory Analytics
- Enterprise Integration
- Sample Screenshots
- Customer Success
- Sample Models
- Learning Overview
- Video Demos
- Webinar Series
- Quick Guide
- Online Help
- Modeler Notes
- Mortgage Modification Modeler Note
- Election Tax Model
- Marketing Response Curve Model
- Pivoting Data
- Quantrix in Corporate Budgeting
- Using Expressions in Quantrix
- Performing a Sales Analysis
- Indirect() w/Capex & Depreciation
- Analyzing ARM vs. Fixed Mortgages
- Integrated Financials Models
- Leveraging the @ and # Operators
- Using Circular References
- Converting Spreadsheets to Quantrix
- Using Functions with Black-Scholes
- Using Statistical Functions
- Using Quantrix in Capital Budgeting
- Working with Scenario Categories
Each plug-in listed below can be easily installed into your Quantrix application. Please note that you need the Quantrix Professional Edition to access the QAPI and Plug-ins.
The Stock Market Data plug-in will provide a feature to update your Quantrix model with current stock market pricing information.
- Download this zip file to your computer. This zip file contains both the Stock Market and Number Format plug-ins.
- Extract the contents of the zip file to your Quantrix Modeler installation directory. On a typical installation, the plug-ins directory will be located here:
Windows - C:\Program Files\Quantrix Modeler
OS X - /Applications/Quantrix Modeler/Quantrix Modeler.app/Contents/Resources/Java/
OS X users must right click on the Quantrix application icon, and choose 'show package contents' to get to the directory needed. Once installed, start Quantrix and your plug-in will load for use. Developers can download supporting QAPI files by visiting the Documentation page. Please don’t hesitate to contact Support if you need further assistance.
Stock Market Data Plug-in
|The Stock Market Data plug-in will perform a stock market lookup based on a ticker symbol. You will need to be connected to the internet for this function to work.
A1 = mkt("MSFT","Price")
In the function syntax the stock ticker is the first argument and the information lookup request is the second argument. This example will give you the current trading price of Microsoft.
The stock market information is provided by the Yahoo Financial Services web site. You will be asked to accept a disclaimer each time you load Quantrix with this plug-in installed.
>> Sample Investment Portfolio Model
Information Lookup Arguments
Last Trade | Price | Last Trade Size | Change | Change % | Volume | Average Daily Volume | Bid | Bid Size | Ask | Ask Size | Symbol | Name | Previous | Previous Close | Open | Trend | Ticker Trend | Day Low | Day High | 52 Week Low | 52 Week High | Change From 52-wk Low | % Change From 52-wk Low | Change From 52-wk High | % Change From 52-wk High | Earnings / Share | P/E Ratio | Short Ratio | Dividend Pay Date | Ex-Dividend Date | Dividend/Share | Dividend Yield | Float Shares | Market Cap | 1yr Target | 1yr Target Price | EPS Est. Current Year | EPS Est. Next Year | EPS Est. Next Quarter | Price/EPS Est. Current Year | Price/EPS Est. Next Year | PEG Ratio | Book Value | Price/Book | Price/Sales | EBITDA | 50-day Moving Average | Change From 50-day Moving Average | % Change From 50-day Moving Average | 200-day Moving Average | Change From 200-day Moving Average | % Change From 200-day Moving Average | High Limit | Low Limit | Last Trade Time | Bid (Mkt) | Ask (Mkt) | Change (Mkt) | Day Low (Mkt) | Day High (Mkt) | Market Capitalization (Mkt) | P/E (Mkt) | After Hours Change (Mkt) | Order Book (Mkt)