- About Quantrix
- Product Overview
- Quantrix Modeler
- The Quantrix Qloud
- In-Memory Analytics
- Enterprise Integration
- Sample Screenshots
- Customer Success
- Sample Models
- Learning Overview
- Video Demos
- Webinar Series
- Quick Guide
- Online Help
- Modeler Notes
- Mortgage Modification Modeler Note
- Election Tax Model
- Marketing Response Curve Model
- Pivoting Data
- Quantrix in Corporate Budgeting
- Using Expressions in Quantrix
- Performing a Sales Analysis
- Indirect() w/Capex & Depreciation
- Analyzing ARM vs. Fixed Mortgages
- Integrated Financials Models
- Leveraging the @ and # Operators
- Using Circular References
- Converting Spreadsheets to Quantrix
- Using Functions with Black-Scholes
- Using Statistical Functions
- Using Quantrix in Capital Budgeting
- Working with Scenario Categories
|DataPush™ is a natural extension of DataLink technology. "Push" data from Quantrix models into enterprise apps, data warehouses, and other systems.
Vocabulary Manager for maintaining and displaying models in multiple languages or presentation styles. Designed for the globally integrated organization.
Remote Server Access provides a special multi-user licensing option for organizations who need to control the desktop and provide access via Citrix or other remote access application.
Quantrix 64 provides the high performance capabilities required for enterprise business modeling and analytics. Organizations and power users benefit from add-on features that extend the deployment, integration and sharing capabilities of large models across company and linguistic boundaries.
Contact for Quantrix 64 options and pricing.