- About Quantrix
- Product Overview
- Quantrix Modeler
- The Quantrix Qloud
- In-Memory Analytics
- Enterprise Integration
- Sample Screenshots
- Customer Success
- Sample Models
- Learning Overview
- Video Demos
- Webinar Series
- Quick Guide
- Online Help
- Modeler Notes
- Mortgage Modification Modeler Note
- Election Tax Model
- Marketing Response Curve Model
- Pivoting Data
- Quantrix in Corporate Budgeting
- Using Expressions in Quantrix
- Performing a Sales Analysis
- Indirect() w/Capex & Depreciation
- Analyzing ARM vs. Fixed Mortgages
- Integrated Financials Models
- Leveraging the @ and # Operators
- Using Circular References
- Converting Spreadsheets to Quantrix
- Using Functions with Black-Scholes
- Using Statistical Functions
- Using Quantrix in Capital Budgeting
- Working with Scenario Categories
Quantrix Video Demos
Watch the Video Demos to see how Quantrix Modeler can help your company succeed on the forward edge of business!
This short Video Demo highlights key benefits and capabilities of Quantrix's multi-dimensional modeling software for budgeting, planning, forecasting, financial modeling, and "what if" scenarios.
| The Basics of Quantrix Modeler
This Video Demo is a quick introduction to Quantrix Modeler. Learn key concepts and see how Quantrix Modeler differs from traditional spreadsheets.
|Building a Unit Sales Forecast in Quantrix
This Video Demo provides a 15 minute introduction to Quantrix Modeler. This flash tour demonstrates basic Quantrix concepts and walks through the creation of a product sales forecast. Sit back, relax, and enjoy the Tour!
|Quantrix Modeler Tutorial
You can learn a lot more about Quantrix in the time it would take to, for example, wait for a plane to begin boarding. The 30 minute Quantrix Modeler Tutorial provides a detailed demonstration on how to build a product sales forecast and gross margin analysis.
|University Strategic Planning Cohort Model
This vertically-oriented Video Demo shows why Quantrix Modeler is ideal for strategic planning. The Cohort models shows the annual student enrollment based on survival rates across numerous departments, student levels and other dimensions such as a multi-year planning horizon.
Requirements for Viewing
- 128K Cable Modem or higher.
- Macromedia Flash Viewer
- Sound Card
- Flash Tour or Tutorial will open in separate full screen window. When finished, click the 'Quit' button to close the tour.
- If you receive a prompt indicating that Flash viewer is not installed, click “YES” to install.
If you are having problems viewing the Product Tours, please contact Support.