- About Quantrix
- Product Overview
- Quantrix Modeler
- The Quantrix Qloud
- In-Memory Analytics
- Enterprise Integration
- Sample Screenshots
- Customer Success
- Sample Models
- Learning Overview
- Video Demos
- Webinar Series
- Quick Guide
- Online Help
- Modeler Notes
- Mortgage Modification Modeler Note
- Election Tax Model
- Marketing Response Curve Model
- Pivoting Data
- Quantrix in Corporate Budgeting
- Using Expressions in Quantrix
- Performing a Sales Analysis
- Indirect() w/Capex & Depreciation
- Analyzing ARM vs. Fixed Mortgages
- Integrated Financials Models
- Leveraging the @ and # Operators
- Using Circular References
- Converting Spreadsheets to Quantrix
- Using Functions with Black-Scholes
- Using Statistical Functions
- Using Quantrix in Capital Budgeting
- Working with Scenario Categories
Quantrix Modeler version 5.1 is now available!
Quantrix Modeler version 5.1 is now available. Quantrix Modeler 5.1 requires downloading a new installation file. It is recommended to uninstall version 5 and earlier versions of Quantrix before installing Quantrix Modeler 5.1.
An overview of new features and enhancements included in version 5.1 can be found in the Release Notes section of Online Help.
February 24, 2014 Update:
To view a list of known issues in 5.1 and our service release plans, please visit this forum post.
Quantrix Technical Support is provided by the awarding-winning IDBS Global Help Desk. The help desk is located in Guildford, UK and is available Monday – Friday, 0800 GMT - 1700 PST* to answer your questions. In order to take advantage of the IDBS Global Help Desk, Quantrix customers need to have an annual maintenance subscription. Contact information is listed below:Telephone
North America - +1 800 881 9953
Rest of the World - +44 1483 594999
Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
Full access to all Customer Support resources as well as on-line call logging capabilities can be found on the Quantrix Support Portal.
* Expanded Support Hours Time Zone Details:
- 09:00 – 24:00 CET
- 08:00 – 01:00 GMT/BST
- 03:00 – 20:00 EST
- 00:00 – 17:00 PST
Quantrix values your opinion, suggestions and feedback. Please feel free to post your new feature requests and suggestions on the Feedback thread in the Forum.
Click here to view Quantrix Modeler Technical Requirements.