Quantrix Qloud enables you to securely access and interact with Quantrix models online. Qloud is ideal for companies that need to provide model access to everyone involved in business planning and decision-making. It's great for consultants too, who can share interactive models with clients using real-time data.
As a customer-deployed solution, Qloud for Enterprise can be deployed behind your firewall for added security and gives you access to enterprise-only functionality
Enterprise Qloud - Key features
- Publish your desktop models to Qloud and collaborate with colleagues and clients anywhere with an internet connection. No desktop software required for Qloud users.
- View and edit multidimensional business and financial models via a web browser
- Update models on the Qloud and perform ‘what if’ scenarios
- Ensure decision-makers are working with real-time data and up-to-date model versions
- Set permissions that define what users can view and edit
Features available only on Enterprise Qloud
- Ability to install and maintain Qloud on your own servers behind your corporate firewall
- Corporate branding capability on Qloud home page, model pages and email messaging
- API to allow pass thru login to Qloud from external systems
- No limitation on the number or size of models each desktop modeler can upload to Qloud
- Administration console to manage Qloud users accounts / passwords, user model upload limits and server configuration settings
To view a Quantrix Model on Qloud please click here!
Enterprise Qloud – Annual Subscription
- Qloud for Enterprises starts at a minimum of 20 users
- No license limits on the number of or size of the models you can upload to the Qloud
- Subscriptions are per user per year and include technical support and access to all software upgrades while the subscription is in-place
For more information and to communicate with a member of the sales team about Enterprise Qloud, please email firstname.lastname@example.org