- About Quantrix
- Product Overview
- Quantrix Modeler
- The Quantrix Qloud
- In-Memory Analytics
- Enterprise Integration
- Sample Screenshots
- Customer Success
- Sample Models
- Learning Overview
- Video Demos
- Webinar Series
- Quick Guide
- Online Help
- Modeler Notes
- Mortgage Modification Modeler Note
- Election Tax Model
- Marketing Response Curve Model
- Pivoting Data
- Quantrix in Corporate Budgeting
- Using Expressions in Quantrix
- Performing a Sales Analysis
- Indirect() w/Capex & Depreciation
- Analyzing ARM vs. Fixed Mortgages
- Integrated Financials Models
- Leveraging the @ and # Operators
- Using Circular References
- Converting Spreadsheets to Quantrix
- Using Functions with Black-Scholes
- Using Statistical Functions
- Using Quantrix in Capital Budgeting
- Working with Scenario Categories
Lesson Nine: Publishing to the Qloud
Publish the model to the Quantrix Qloud
The Qloud is the web reporting service that complements Quantrix's business modeling and analytics software. The Qloud lets business and finance professionals:
- Publish Multidimensional Quantrix Models to the Web
- Send Email Invitations to Colleagues and Clients to Securely View and Interact with Models
- Control which Matrices are made Available to Viewers
- Make Models Available for Viewing by the General Public
- Provides 'Always on' Pivoting for Slicing, Dicing, and Filtering Data
Publishing Models to the Qloud
To publish models on the Quantrix Qloud, please do the following within Quantrix Modeler:
Step 1. Click Web > Publish to the Qloud
The Qloud Publisher Wizard should appear. Please make sure the URL displays the following: https://qloud.quantrix.com. Click Next.
Step 2. Create a New Account. If you don't already have a Qloud account, click on the Create Account button (View image below). You will be asked to fill in the registration form. If you already have an account, your email address and password should autofill. Click OK to proceed.
Step 3. Set the name and description of the file. You can also add a message regarding the content or changes in this upload. If would like to make the model accessible to the general public (see disclaimer), the click the appropriate check box.
Step 4. In the left colum, select the Views (ie matrices, charts and canvasses) that you want to make available to viewers.
Step 5. Publish to Quantrix Qloud Server. Click finish to save the model and publish it to the server. Uncheck the check box if you want to just save the configuration without publishing the model.
Inviting Colleagues, Clients and Others to View the Model
Step 1. Log in to the Quantrix Qloud. Click > Models in the navigation menu.
Step 2. Identify the model you wish to share and then click on the Globe Icon (see below). Fill in the email address of the recipient then hit Enter.
Step 3. Insert an optional personal message.
Step 4. Click Send Invitations. The Quantrix Qloud will send invitations with a hyperlink to the model. Recipients of the model will have to create a Quantrix Qloud account (free of charge) to access the model.
For more information on using the Qloud, please visit Online Help.