- About Quantrix
- Product Overview
- Quantrix Modeler
- The Quantrix Qloud
- In-Memory Analytics
- Enterprise Integration
- Sample Screenshots
- Customer Success
- Sample Models
- Learning Overview
- Video Demos
- Webinar Series
- Quick Guide
- Online Help
- Modeler Notes
- Mortgage Modification Modeler Note
- Election Tax Model
- Marketing Response Curve Model
- Pivoting Data
- Quantrix in Corporate Budgeting
- Using Expressions in Quantrix
- Performing a Sales Analysis
- Indirect() w/Capex & Depreciation
- Analyzing ARM vs. Fixed Mortgages
- Integrated Financials Models
- Leveraging the @ and # Operators
- Using Circular References
- Converting Spreadsheets to Quantrix
- Using Functions with Black-Scholes
- Using Statistical Functions
- Using Quantrix in Capital Budgeting
- Working with Scenario Categories
The Quantrix Partner Program helps create rich solutions and services for a broad range of applications and markets. Quantrix works with partners to bring even greater value to customers through solutions that address specific business and modeling needs. Partnering with Quantrix can provide a competitive advantage as our customers represent the top financial and quantitative modeling professionals for many of the world's leading companies and institutions.
Partners come in four general categories (Click links for more info):
Reseller Partners extend the reach of Quantrix to provide localized product and support to customers in over 50 countries. Reseller Partners often provide value-added consulting services.
Consulting Partners employ Quantrix Modeler to deliver value-added professional services. Consulting Partners have strong industry domain knowledge and use Quantrix to provide more accurate, flexible and transparent business models to their clients.
Quantrix@TheCoreIf your company is interested in exploring partner opportunities, please complete the Partner Application Form today!
Quantrix@TheCore is a partner program specially designed for companies, typically independent software vendors (ISVs), who develop solutions around Quantrix Modeler, or have Quantrix as the modeling engine for a larger application. This is accomplished with the Quantrix Development Kit (QDK).